Looking for the best outdoor light bulbs that don& 39? Feeling overwhelmed by all the possibilities? If youre not sure where to begin your research dont fret weve got your back.
The sheer number of options available makes wading through thousands of reviews extremely tedious. Check out the reviews before making an educated purchasing decision based upon our complete guide to best outdoor light bulbs that don& 39
Before recommending a product we buy it test it and then request our expert team to provide their observations on every single products. This costs us thousands dollars every month. We do this so that you dont make the error of buying the wrong item.
Best Outdoor Light Bulbs That Don& 39 – Comparison Table
Best Outdoor Light Bulbs That Don& 39 – 2023 Review | Which Is The Best
. AmeriTop Dusk to Dawn Light Bulb- 2 Pack, A19 LED Sensor Light Bulbs; UL Listed,...
What We Like About This Product
- Dusk to Dawn Sensor - Using the latest technology, the AmeriTop A19 Led Sensor Light Bulb built-in Photocell light sensor, it will detect the light intensity and turns on the dusk to dawn light bulb automatically at dusk and turns it off when it's dawn. Saving you the trouble of manual controls. It works properly even in lighting fixtures or close to other fixtures by only detecting sunlight rather than other light sources.
- Comfortable Lighting - This A19 led light bulb offers Warm White and comfortable lighting with high CRI 80+ (color rendering index); At 3000 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal indoor and outdoor use. It can light up every dark corner thanks to its incredible 800lm output that puts an end to worrying about tripping and falling in the dark.
- Lasting & Energy Saving - With Aluminum heatsink to make sure that the heat comes out from the Lamp. This LED bulb lasts 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement. 10W equivalent to 60W traditional light bulb, providing 800lm saving 83% energy, the same enjoyment, sharply decrease your electricity costs.
- Wide Application - Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Simply screw into any standard E26/27 light socket or fixture. Thanks to the light sensor, these light bulbs can be widely used for these places where you don't want to switch the power physically like porch, garage, courtyard, hotel, offices, hospital, schools, factories, museum, shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants or any other place where accent lighting is required.
- Safety & Reliable - Our Dusk to Dawn light bulb meets UL-Listed E33485, RoHS, FCC for outstanding quality. No flicker, no flash, No lead/ mercury/ UV / IR, that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes. We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. The hassle-fee 3-year unlimited warranty provides you with our excellent after-sales service.
1. Outdoor Dusk to Dawn LED Light Bulb (No Timer Required), Automatic On/Off Light...
What We Like About This Product
- 💎 Dusk to Dawn: Make your hands free,built-in Photocell light sensor,automatically turn your light on at night (less than 15Lux) and turn the light off during the day (more than 30Lux).Saving you the trouble of manual controls.
- 💎Save Money & Super Bright: The point is that save 85% on your electricity bills,but 9W daylight (60 Watt Equivalent) create a bright atmosphere for your house.
- 💎 Keep your house safe at night: CRI>80(color rendering index),6000K Daylight creating a more bright atmosphere for your spaces, keeps your house safer at night.
- 💎 Easy to install: Simply screw into any standard E26 light socket or fixture, no wires or additional fixtures required.
- 💎 Wide Application & Worry-free After Sales: Indoor/Outdoor use,suitable for totally enclosed luminaires/fixture ( clear/translucent/frosted ).2 years warranty, for any quality issues, we are willing to assist you,please feel free to CONTACT US via Amazon message box or email us.
2. Queker Dusk to Dawn Light Bulbs Outdoor, Light Sensor Bulbs, 12W (100 Watt...
What We Like About This Product
- 100 WATT EQUIVALENT, SUPER BRIGHT - 13W 6000K daylight deluxe, energizing color of light that allows for optimum concentration, ideal for work spaces, corridors, garage and other places with higher requirements for lighting.
- DUSK TO DAWN FEATURE - Equipped with sensitive built-in photocell detector, our A19 LED bulb can automatically turn on when sun goes down (less than 15Lux) and turns off when sun rises (more than 30Lux). You don't need to physically turn the bulb on and off anymore
- WIDE DEGREE OF LIGHT DETECTION - Adopted advanced technology, there is no light sensing hole on the dusk till dawn bulb. The angle at which it senses light is as wide as the angle at which it emits light. No need to worry about the direction of the photosensitive hole during installation
- LASTING AND ENERGY SAVING - Made of aluminum alloy and plastics, our night to day led bulb has a good stability so that you can reduce the frequency of replacing. Equivalent to 100W incandescent, the 13W bulb can save you at least 85% on energy bill, the same enjoyment, sharply decrease your costs
- EASY TO INSTALL AND WIDE APPLICATION - The night sensor light bulb fits any standard E26 base and any position(up/down light fixture). It's suitable for enclosed/clear/translucent/frosted luminaries. Plug and play, no extra wires or timer needed, perfect for front door, stairs, garden, hallway etc.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICE - Queker proudly stand behind all of our products 100% and offer a full 2 YEAR WARRANTY for all our LED sensor light bulbs. This will cover you if the dawn to dusk light bulbs outdoor stop working within 2 years or if there are any defects within those 2 years.
- SAFETY AND RELIABLE - No flicker, no flash, No lead/ mercury/ UV / IR, eye protection design. We uphold the highest standards for all our sensor light bulbs outdoor by testing each product for optimal performance and safety.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND WIDE APPLICATION - The dusk to dawn sensor light bulbs fit any standard E26 base and any position(up/down light fixture). It's suitable for enclosed, clear, translucent and frosted luminaries. No extra wires or timer needed, perfect for front door, stairs, garden, hallway etc.
- PLUG AND PLAY - The photocell light bulb with sensor dusk till dawn can simply screw into any standard E26 light socket or fixture, no wires or additional fixtures required.
- WIDE APPLICATION - The dawn to dusk sensor light bulbs are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.It's perfect for patio, garden, balcony, stairs etc. Please feel free to CONTACT US with any questions,we'll give you a satisfactory solution.
3. BRIMAX F15 8W Led Porch Light Bulb Outdoor, LED Post Bulb for 75W - 80W Incandescent...
What We Like About This Product
- 【☺FULL SPECIFICATION】 F15 Candelabra dimmable led light bulbs, E26 standard medium base, 8W to replace 80 watt or 75W old incandescent bulbs. AC 110V/120V/130V input, 2700K soft grow, 360° beam angle, filament led design, vintage looking, great for upgrading e26 candelabra based pendant lighting fixture.
- 【☺QUALIFIED PRODUCT】E26 8W led post light bulbs, over 30,000+ hours working time, no need to climb up and down ladder frequently to replace dead bulbs. UL approved (UL No. E479181) quality with 2 years warranty, no matter what happened during the first two year, customers can message us for free replacement or fees back.
- 【☺WIDE APPLICATION】 led porch light bulbs, idea for outdoor post lights, pathways, coach lights outdoor and outdoor lighting fixtures wall mount. room and kitchen light fixtures with multiple bulbs , like chandelier, ceiling fan, pendant light, sputnik light, mason jar ceiling light, bathroom vanity lighting and other decorative lamps.
- 【☺ENERGY EFFICIENT】Led filament technology, cost only 10% energy but works 10 times long to old incandescent bulbs. Always stay cool to touch, surface temperature is only 45℃ after long time lighting, while incandescent bulbs can go over 120 ℃. It's better to use led in coming hot summer days, not only to save energy, but also to reduce stress of the air-conditioner.
- 【☺GREEN PRODUCT】No lead or mercury, no UV or IR radiation. Overload protection, short circuit protection, over temperature protection.
4. Un-Edison A19 LED Bug Light - Replaces 100W - Yellow Spectrum E26 Medium Outdoor Bulb...
What We Like About This Product
- Proven Amber Yellow Light Spectrum Invisible to most Flying Insects and Pleasing to Humans. Same Time-Tested Technology Seen in Cabins and Outdoor Lighting For Decades. DON’T FALL FOR PAINTED OR YELLOW CAP BULBS. Yellow caps only hide flawed design using blue diodes, Un-Edison Bulbs are yelow from the source of the diode and require NO ugly cover that merely gives humans the impression of yellow.
- A19 Size - Classic Edison Shape - Fits in 99% of existing indoor & outdoor fixtures - Perfect for Patio Lights, Sconses, Recessed Lighting, Decks, Cabins, Etc. UL Listed, Rated for Use in Totally Enclosed Fixtures and For Use in Dry or Damp Locations
- Looks Like Old Incandescent Bulbs but runs for a Fraction of the Energy Cost! Looks Great in your Home with Soothing Amber Glow that’s Pleasing to Humans and Invisible to Insects makes this the PERFECT outdoor light
- Emits Extremely Low Heat - Most Flying Insects are Attracted to the Heat and Harsh White Color of Traditional Lights that are high in Blue Spectrum light. Modern Un-Edison Technology Runs Cool to the Touch while emitting none of the Harsh White/Blue Light that Pests Crave.
- Save Hundreds of $$$ Per Year on Your Energy Bill - Runs for Only $1.44 Yearly and Saves Up to $168 Per Year Replacing just Two 100W Incandescent Bug Lights!
5. AIZHIWENG Flame Light Bulb (2 Pack) | LED Flame Effect Light Bulbs with Upside...
What We Like About This Product
- 🔥 REALISTIC FLICKERING DESIGN - Instantly add an inviting and realistic flickering flame to any indoor or outdoor lamp or light fixture. Our hyper-realistic LED bulb flames work with gravity! Amazingly, even when the bulb faces down, the faux flames always go up like real fire.
- 🔥 MULTI LIGHT MODES - Enjoy 4 easy to program (just turn off and then on) lighting modes including: Dancing Flame Mode, Breathing Mode, Warm Light Mode and Gravity Emulation Mode. Get the exact effect you want for your home or holiday decoration needs.
- 🔥 FAMILY SAFE - Each bulb uses energy efficient LEDs that save on electricity and power. We've engineered small heat dissipation vents to ensure your bulbs never overheat or lose energy efficiency even after hours of use. These are 100% safe flameless bulbs.
- 🔥 EASY TO USE - Each bulb measures 6.1 inches long and 2.3 inches in diameter. These large bulbs are perfect for outdoor lamps, lawn lighting, Christmas decorating or can be placed inside frosted glass indoor lamps, Himalayan salt lamps or other beautiful lanterns.
- 🔥The perfect substitute for candles and kerosene lanterns. The bulbs can be used on fireplaces, front patio lights, lanterns, chandeliers, street lights, wall sconces, etc.
- 🔥 HEAT DISSIPATION - Good Heat Dissipation Design, excellent heat dissipation not only safe but also long lifetime.
6. LOHAS Yellow LED Bug Light Bulbs Outdoor, Dusk to Dawn Sensor Yellow Bug Light Bulb...
What We Like About This Product
- Bug Bulb: This outdoor LED yellow light bulb emits precise wavelengths of light to efficiently keep bugs away. No more bugs following you in and out at night.
- Detecting Light: With a dusk to dawn smart light sensor, this amber light bulb for outside turns on automatically at night, detected the surrounding brightness, and turns off when ambient lighting is sufficient. The E26 yellow light bulbs make your life more economical and comfortable.
- Low Consumption: This A19 2000k bug light bulb is equivalent to the 40-watt incandescent light bulb, which will reduce up to 85% electricity. This yellow porch light bulb has a long life span and durability.
- Wide Applications: The 6W Auto on/off bug light bulbs for outside are widely used in patio, deck, backyard, hallway, stairways, balcony, attics, corridor, warehouse, etc.
- Durable & Reliable: No lead or mercury. No UV or IR. The 40W equivalent amber bug light bulbs are health for your family. Please contact us if you have any question.
7. Sengled Motion Sensor Flood Lights Outdoor Dusk to Dawn Security Light Bulbs, E26...
What We Like About This Product
- 5000K Daylight Super Bright: Outdoor motion sensor light gives off a bright amount of blue-white light, 5000 Kelvin, similar to the daylight, best for porch, garage, driveways, and work environments where bright illumination is needed.
- High-quality Motion Sensor: Equipped with a superior motion sensor, Sengled PAR38 Motion detector light bulbs feature high sensitive 100° detection angle and 23ft detection distance. Even a cat passing by can trigger the light on in dark conditions.
- Auto ON or OFF and Always On Mode: Motion sensor light bulbs built-in Photocell Sensor, which enables the bulb to stay off during the day and automatically light up when movement is detected at night. Or, by quickly flipping the power switch off and back on within one second, you can turn the Motion Detection Mode to Always On Mode. This enables the LED bulb to stay on in dark environments, just like an ordinary bulb, regardless of whether the movement is detected. More convenient and practical for both indoor-outdoor use.
- Durable and Energy Saving: Waterproof rating ensures our motion sensor outdoor light against harsh weather conditions. Energy and costs saving by replacing your 150W halogen fixture with our 1500LM led motion sensor flood light, save more than 85% electricity bill per year.
- Reliable Quality: Sengled motion activated light meets all required certifications, ensuring superior quality and safe operation.Easy to install and transform your existing lights into motion-activated lights without extra hardware or expense. Our US-based team will offer you technical support and customer service whenever you need it.
8. NorbBUGLITE 9W Indoor/Outdoor Yellow LED Bug Light Bulbs. Doubles As Security...
What We Like About This Product
- BUG FREE - Enjoy a reduced bug population around outdoor areas. US Based. "The Authentic and Original" Norb Wellness Lighting Product.
- SPECIALIZED LIGHT SPECTRUM - Designed without the wavelengths that attract bugs, moths and mosquitoes.
- BETTER THAN AMBER COATED BULBS - Unlike amber-coated bulbs, NorbBUGLITE emits a specific spectrum of blue-free light (blue attracts bugs).
- USE FOR SECURITY - Doubles as security lighting. Keep the bugs away and protect your home.
- VERSATILE - Use near entryways, patios, pools, decks and campsites.
9. GE Lighting CYNC Smart LED Light Bulbs, Color Changing, Bluetooth and Wi Fi, Works...
What We Like About This Product
- Simple set up - Works right out of the box using the Cync app—no additional hardware needed.Special Features:Color Changing
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant - Directly connect to your Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa for voice control of your lights
- Out-of-home control: Get lighting control away from home through the Cync app - no hub or bridge needed
- Choose from millions of vivid colors - Decorate for the holidays or create the perfect party vibe with vivid colors
- Range of white tones to highlight your home - Adjust your white light to any color between warm, amber light tones (2000K) and cool, bluish tones (7000K), to create the perfect light for your home's architecture and design
- For use with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi frequency only
What We Think About The Best Outdoor Light Bulbs That Don& 39
Tips For Installing Outdoor Lights
Outdoor lights are important for a number of reasons including security aesthetics and safety. They can also be used for recreation and social events. If you want to improve the beauty of your landscape at night consider installing some outdoor lights. There are many different styles and types to choose from so take your time to make a decision.
Installing outdoor lighting
When it comes to installing outdoor lighting there are many factors to consider. For one thing the lighting should be made of high-quality materials and have a durable design. The wiring in the lights should also be insulated and protected from damage. Additionally the lighting should have a secure anchor to ensure that it will stay in place. Depending on the type of lighting you install you can pay anywhere between $30 and $200.
Installing outdoor lighting can also help increase the security of your home. It can help you see who is approaching your property and if there are any wild animals in your yard. It can also add charm and visual excitement to your outdoor space.
Installing outdoor lights is a great way to add style and security to your home. You can also use these lights to highlight your landscaping. Adding lighting to your backyard will make it more inviting and increase your home’s curb appeal. It can also help protect your house from burglaries. If you’re unsure about how to install outdoor lights you can consult a professional electrician.
Before installing outdoor lights it is important to determine the area you’d like to illuminate. Also determine the angles of the light’s beams. Having lights strategically placed will ensure that they are safe and not an eyesore.
Uplighting your garden or landscape with outdoor lights can be a great way to draw attention to the most prominent features of your property. You can use uplighting to emphasize architectural features like columns or a statue or accent the hardscape in your garden. This type of lighting technique is best used in areas with taller objects to create contrast.
Uplighting is often combined with downlighting for the ultimate effect. The uplighting helps guide the eye to certain areas while the downlighting supports other areas of the garden. LED up/downlights are a great choice for exterior lighting such as the Kichler Energy Smart 4-Inch Outdoor Spot Light.
If you want to turn on outdoor lights only when people approach the house you can purchase a motion sensor. These devices are usually placed in areas where people walk by often. You can put sensors near the front door garage door back door or patio. You can also place them around stairways and pools.
There are two types of sensors: active and passive. Active sensors detect motion by detecting changes in infrared radiation. They detect any living thing and switch on the light when it detects motion. If you have a tree branch swaying in the wind the sensor will activate the light. If you have a small bird flying around the sensor will also trigger the light. The problem with active sensors is that they will degrade the bulbs more quickly and may disturb your neighbors at night.
LED light bulbs
If you want to conserve energy while lighting your yard you should use LED outdoor light bulbs. These bulbs have an impressive lifespan and reduce your power bill by up to 80%. These bulbs are also more durable than incandescent bulbs lasting up to 30000 hours. Additionally they are available in a variety of shapes and functions so you can find a light bulb that suits your needs.
While traditional bulbs are not as efficient as LED bulbs they can still be an excellent choice for outdoor lighting. In fact there are three kinds of functional LED light bulbs that are recommended for outdoor use.
Factors to Consider Before Buying an Outdoor Light
If you want to buy an outdoor light for your property there are several factors to consider. These include durability style finish and size. Listed below are some tips to help you make the right decision. Once you know the factors to consider you can start searching for the right light for your property.
If you’re considering buying a new outdoor light for your yard it’s important to look for durability. This is important for safety reasons and is determined by several factors. Among them is the materials used in manufacturing. Some materials are more durable than others and you want to avoid buying a product that will break easily or be damaged by a harmful substance.
Usually the higher the quality of a fixture the more durable it will be. Copper for example is less likely to corrode than brass. This is because copper doesn’t react with water but rather with atmospheric oxygen. It is therefore protected by a layer of copper oxide.
If you’re planning to install an outdoor light fixture there are several different styles that you can choose from. If you’re planning to place the light fixture in a covered area or on a porch you’ll probably want to choose a more streamlined look. A contemporary outdoor light will have a simple backplate and shade. Similarly a craftsman-style light will have simple geometric shapes and lines. These styles are often inspired by the architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright and can be integrated into both traditional and contemporary homes.
When choosing a style make sure that it matches your home. This way the outdoor light will complement your home.
If you want to hang a new outdoor light fixture you should know the size of the space it will occupy. If you’re unsure try making a mock-up before you go shopping. You can cut a piece of cardboard to match the dimensions of the light and attach it to the outside of your home near the doorway. Once you’ve positioned the cardboard mock-up step back and look at it from the street.
When determining the right size of an outdoor light remember that too much lighting can cause light pollution and can distract neighbors. Therefore it’s important to find the balance between size and proportion. For instance a single front door light should be about one-third the height of the doorway. It will add visual interest and light to the entrance area while two lights should be one-quarter the height of the doorway.
When purchasing an outdoor light one of the most important things to consider is its finish. It should match the architectural style of the home. Also it should complement the siding and roofing colors. Dark tones like black or grey go well with earthy shades. Also make sure that the material of the fixture is of high quality.
There are several ways to improve the energy efficiency of outdoor lights. One option is to install motion sensors which turn on and off the lights when there is movement in the area. This feature not only saves energy but also increases security since it helps to surprise intruders. Another option is to regularly clean the outdoor lights to remove layers of dirt. To clean outdoor lights turn them off and spray them down with cleaning spray.
Fortunately new lighting technologies have made it possible to drastically cut energy costs. LED bulbs for example have become popular for street lighting as they require minimal maintenance. Additionally they do not obscure the night sky. LED fixtures also automatically turn on and off to create a secure environment.
Frequently Asked Questions About Outdoor Lights
There are many types of outdoor lights available. Some of them are energy efficient others are resistant to the elements and require minimal maintenance. The best choice depends on your home’s style and the type of lighting you’re looking for. For example if your house is traditional modern outdoor lights will not match well. If your home is more modern choose outdoor lights with straight edges and clean lines. Otherwise choose lights with curved or ornate elements. There are also many different finishes from light to dark. Lighter finishes are generally warmer while darker finishes are more traditional.
Solar-powered outdoor lights are energy-efficient
Solar-powered outdoor lights are energy-efficient outdoor lighting alternatives. These lights rely on a solar panel to convert sunlight into chemical energy which is then stored in a battery. The energy is then released when the light turns on at night. There are many different types of solar-powered outdoor lights so choosing the right one for your space is important. You also need to consider different weather conditions and how bright you need the lights to be.
Solar-powered outdoor lights come in a variety of sizes and shapes ranging from tiny garden ornaments to large spotlights. They can be hung or staked into the ground depending on your needs. Because solar lights charge slowly you should give them enough time to charge before using them.
They require little maintenance
Outdoor lights are becoming increasingly popular because of their low-maintenance and low-power consumption. You can buy several styles of outdoor lights and select one according to your needs. Some feature adjustable brightness while others come with customizable light colors. The best choice depends on your needs the type of light you want and the technology used.
You can keep your outdoor lights clean by regularly wiping off the surface with warm water and mild soap. You should do this at least twice a year. You can also consider installing solar lights because they do not require electricity and require no maintenance. Solar lights are extremely durable and can provide years of free outdoor lighting.
They enhance security
Outdoor lights are a great way to improve the security and safety of your home. Not only do these lights help you avoid intruders but they can also improve the ambience surrounding your outdoor living space. For example warm-toned lighting can reduce stress and foster a relaxing atmosphere. Using these lights in conjunction with other security features can increase the safety and security of your property.
Outdoor lights are useful for various reasons including preventing tripping during the night deterring robbers and adding value to your property. Ideally they complement the design of your home and illuminate key areas. You can also use solar-powered lights as a low-cost alternative to traditional lighting. These lights require sunlight in order to operate but still offer the benefit of enhanced security.
They are resistant to the elements
The best way to ensure that your outdoor lighting fixtures survive harsh weather conditions is to choose fixtures made from weather-resistant materials. These include brass copper and resin composite. While copper is more vulnerable to corrosion than other metals it can be protected against this effect by a coating of copper oxide.
A good outdoor lighting fixture is able to withstand the elements and will last for years to come. You should look for a durable fixture that matches the style of your home. You can purchase path lights and outdoor ceiling fans specifically designed for damp environments. If your home is in a coastal area you will want to purchase lighting that is able to withstand salt corrosion and other natural elements.
They are durable
When it comes to outdoor lighting you’ll want to make sure that you’re choosing durable options that will last for many years. The good news is that there are many options available. You can go with traditional bulbs or opt for LED light strands that are water and weather-resistant. This will ensure that your lights won’t get damaged even if they’re left out for several days.
LED path lights and dock lights are a great option if you’re looking for a light that will survive the elements. These lights are IP65-rated which means that they’ll survive heavy rain or snow. They’re also easy to install and can provide illumination for paths docks sidewalks roads and gardens. Some even have rechargeable batteries meaning that you can have them on for up to eight hours between charges.
They are cost-effective
Updating outdoor lighting is a great way to reduce energy costs and the impact on the environment. Changing from traditional incandescent lights to more efficient commercial LED lights can reduce energy costs by half or more. While commercial LEDs are more expensive than conventional high-pressure sodium lights they use less energy and can greatly reduce costs over their lifetime.
LED lighting is ideal for outdoor use and is an excellent option for street and security lighting. They emit a bright uniform glow without increasing the energy bill. LED lighting fixtures like HyLite LED’s Intigo Omni-Directional lamps can last up to 60000 hours and require less energy to maintain than traditional incandescent bulbs.
They are modern looking
Modern looking outdoor lights often use sleek designs and contemporary materials to complement a modern aesthetic. They can feature modern shapes and straight lines and may even break the traditional mold with futuristic design methods. Modern lights may be paired with flat wall light fixtures to follow the same aesthetic. On the other hand traditional outdoor lights typically have more detailed designs and classic finishes. These outdoor lighting styles can be a good fit for homes with more traditional architecture but may not be a perfect match for contemporary homes.
You can get modern looking outdoor lights in many different designs and colors. You can buy sconces wall sconces outdoor chandeliers and outdoor post lights. You can also get energy-efficient fluorescent and other types of lighting fixtures for your exterior.
We thank you for taking the time to read our blog post about the best outdoor light bulbs that don& 39. We hope that weve been helpful enough and that you will make the best buying decision based upon what youve learned here.
Our experts at best outdoor light bulbs that don& 39 continuously and could add a new product onto the listing of the ones weve suggested. We might also consider reducing or upgrade the position of any of the items if we notice an rise in their performance.