THE MODERN RECORD INTERVIEWS: 'HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD' AT LEEDS FESTIVAL 2018
WE CAUGHT UP WITH 'HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD' BEFORE THEIR EPIC SET AT LEEDS FESTIVAL 2018
1. So you're Hollywood Undead?
2. So how long did it take you to travel to Leeds Festival 2018?
"We don't know man... we got here last night! We travelled here and just slept over night."
"We came from Los Angeles so long trip here!... we can tell your Scottish from your accent.. we love Scotland"
3. Correct... what was your last Scottish show you performed?
"Glasgow right... at O2 Academy back in February earlier this year?"
4. What got yours into the band and playing music?
"We grow up in LA, everyone listened to different music really.. gang-members hanged out with skaters... ect. So we all different friends who listened to different music."
5. So when yours got into the band, when did you start to see a reaction from other parts of the world apart from where yours are from?
"literally three months afterwards, very quick, people started to notice out music and was pretty epic!"
6. What has been your favourite ever show yours have done?
"GLASGOW.. O2 Academy!"
7. Have you ever played Reading and Leeds festivals before?
"No... this is our very first time! We've been trying many years and this has been first year we've ever been approved."
"As we're to dangerous!"
8. Has there been favourite places yours have visited as a band?
"Apart from Glasgow of course... places like Amsterdam, Germany, Nashville."
"Also depends on the time of the year... when it's summer, Europe is great but when it's winter it's brutal!"
"Russia is absolute brutal in winter with the cold weather."
9. When yours did release you first album, what still got you going to release further albums since then?
"Just being consistent... we learned a lot of shit ourselves, writing our own music and recording our own music."
"We just learnt a lot of stuff."
10. What has been on of your favourite festivals you've ever played?
"Hopefully tonight (Leeds festival)... Download was pretty good to, Rock In Park and other European festivals as well."
11. What can we expect from tonight's set?
"hopefully we won't ever remember it..."
12. Is there any bands or artists you want to try and see at both Leeds and Reading festivals?
"Hopefully Kings Of Leon... never seen them before, we once played a show with them but we had leave straight after our support set."
13. Anymore stuff you want to do for current album campaign?
"Nah... this is last thing for the album, we're wanting to break now."
14. Last question... what's your favourite song to perform on stage?
"Probably... Bullet and Everywhere I go"